1. Kawasaki, K., A. Sunami, Y. Ikeda & M. Huang. (Forthcoming) “Japan: Leveraging National Regulatory Reform and the Economic Modeling of Trade Agreements”, in Contested Megaregulation: Global Economic Ordering after TPP, B. Kingsbury & R. Stewart eds., New York: Oxford University Press.
2. Kim, C. & M. Huang. (Forthcoming) “Investigating Cost-effectiveness Policy Incentives for Renewable Energy for Japan: A Recursive CGE Approach for Optimal Energy Mix”, Economic Modelling.
3. Kuroda, M., K. Ikeuchi, Y. Hara, & M. Huang. (2018) “Assessments of ICT Policy Options: The Framework of Input-Output Table Linked with Intangible Knowledge Stock”, in Applications of Input-Output Model, K. Mukhopadhyay (ed.), Springer, pp. 65-110.
4. Huang, M. & N. Hosoe. (2017) “Fiscal and Social Costs of Recovery Programs for an Earthquake Disaster in Northern Taiwan”, Journal of Asian Economics 53: 1-17.
5. Huang, M. & N. Hosoe. (2016) “Computable General Equilibrium Assessment of a Compound Disaster in Northern Taiwan”, Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies 28(2): 89-106.
6. Huang, M. & J. Soong. (2016) “The Political Economy of ECFA Impact between China-Taiwan and the ASEAN States: Opportunity and Challenges”, The Chinese Economy 49 (6): 429-441.
7. Liu, M. & M. Huang. (2015) “Compound Disaster and Compounding Processes: Implications for Disaster Risk Management,” Input paper in 2015 Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction, Geneva: United Nations ISDR.