Educating New Leaders in Disaster Management through Multi-Sector Cooperation
Asia Pacific Alliance for Disaster Management
|Project classification||Self-OperatedGrantCommissionedOthers||Year project budget implementation||7,500,000yen|
Project OutlineThe Asia Pacific Alliance for Disaster Management (A–PAD) promotes partnerships among businesses, governments, and NGOs for emergency response, restoration, and reconstruction in Asia Pacific nations. Targeting younger persons, this project strives to train next-generation leaders and strengthen their ability to deliver emergency support within Asian countries as well as to coordinate mutual emergency assistance at a regional level in Asia.
Regular Projects I.
- Educating New Leaders in Disaster Management through Multi-Sector Cooperation
- Strengthening Defense Capabilities in the Cyber Space Ⅱ
- The Role of Men in Gender Equality
- Asia Peacebuilding Initiatives
- Expand and Strengthen the Role of Legal Aid and CSOs in Peace Process
- Japan's Peacebuilding Role in Asia