Strengthening Defense Capabilities in the Cyber Space Ⅱ
The Sasakawa Peace Foundation
|Project classification||Self-OperatedGrantCommissionedOthers||Year project budget implementation||10,000,000yen|
Project OutlineThis project is generating policy recommendations on issues such as domestic and international legal systems, government organizations, and international collaboration with an emphasis on the Japan–U.S. cooperation so as to reinforce Japan’s cyber defense capabilities. The project also organizes a monthly seminar on cyber security.
Regular Projects I.
- Educating New Leaders in Disaster Management through Multi-Sector Cooperation
- Strengthening Defense Capabilities in the Cyber Space Ⅱ
- The Role of Men in Gender Equality
- Asia Peacebuilding Initiatives
- Expand and Strengthen the Role of Legal Aid and CSOs in Peace Process
- Japan's Peacebuilding Role in Asia