Expand and Strengthen the Role of Legal Aid and CSOs in Peace Process
the Jakarta Legal Aid Institute
|Project classification||Self-OperatedGrantCommissionedOthers||Year project budget implementation||14,400,000yen|
This project contributes to enhancing the capabilities of civil social organizations (CSOs) in southern Thailand, as well as to the consolidation of local NGOs. It also enhances the capabilities of students from southern Thailand studying in Indonesia in the areas of basic human rights, international peace-building initiatives, and non-violent means of conflict resolution.
Regular Projects I.
- Educating New Leaders in Disaster Management through Multi-Sector Cooperation
- Strengthening Defense Capabilities in the Cyber Space Ⅱ
- The Role of Men in Gender Equality
- Asia Peacebuilding Initiatives
- Expand and Strengthen the Role of Legal Aid and CSOs in Peace Process
- Japan's Peacebuilding Role in Asia