FY2015 Seminars Information
- On Apr. 7, The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
"Is Government Dead? - The Future of Governance -"
- On March 23, "A View on World Economy 2016"
-A Lecture by Dr. Adam S. Posen, President of the Peterson Institute for International Economics-
- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Cordially Invites You to Attend:“2016 U.S. Presidential Election and the Future of American Politics”
- On February 19th, “Political Leadership and Diversity - Global Trends and Japan's Path to Take”
- The Sasakawa Middle East and Islam Fund Presents:On November 26, “The Role of Iran in Combating Terrorism and Extremism in the Middle East”
- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Cordially Invites You to Attend:On Nov. 16, "Japan Matters for America / America Matters for Japan"Understanding the U.S.-Japan Relationship from Regional View and Citizens’ View
- Asia Peacebuilding Initiatives, Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), Osaka University (Funded by the Sasakawa Peace Foundation)Open Seminar "The Peace Process in the Southern Philippines: Its Challenges and Prospects" on November 15
- On Nov. 4, The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
"Challenges and Future Perspectives of Islam: Views from Indonesia"
- A Commemorative Seminar by Indian Parliamentarians
- Panel Discussion co-organized by The Sasakawa Peace Foundation and The Maureen and Mike Mansfield FoundationOn Oct. 23, "Post-TMI, Post-Fukushima What’s Next for Nuclear Energy Governance in Japan and the U.S."