- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Cordially Invites You to Attend:On Nov. 16, "Japan Matters for America / America Matters for Japan"Understanding the U.S.-Japan Relationship from Regional View and Citizens’ View
- Asia Peacebuilding Initiatives, Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), Osaka University (Funded by the Sasakawa Peace Foundation)Open Seminar "The Peace Process in the Southern Philippines: Its Challenges and Prospects" on November 15
- On Nov. 4, The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
"Challenges and Future Perspectives of Islam: Views from Indonesia"
- A Commemorative Seminar by Indian Parliamentarians
- Panel Discussion co-organized by The Sasakawa Peace Foundation and The Maureen and Mike Mansfield FoundationOn Oct. 23, "Post-TMI, Post-Fukushima What’s Next for Nuclear Energy Governance in Japan and the U.S."
- On October 15, Invitation to a film screening event "Understanding Today’s Middle East "
- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Cordially Invites You to Attend:On Oct. 15, "The Japan-U.S. Partnership in an Unsettled World"
- The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
"Japan's Security Dilemma: What is the way ahead?" (29 September, 2015)
- Asian American Leadership Delegation Symposium (supported by the SPF)On Sept. 28, Panel Discussion "Diversity in Leadership: The Journey of Asian American State Legislators" (in KYOTO)
- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Cordially Invites You to Attend:On Aug. 5, "The United States, Japan and the Gulf Region"