- On Aug 24, "Prospects for the China-Europe Relationship and Global Implications"
- On July 20, The Nobel Peace Prize (2015) Laureate "The Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet" ~Power of Dialogue - Civil Society and Bottom-up Democracy Building~
- A Panel Discussion co-organized by The Sasakawa Peace Foundation and Sasakawa USAOn May 18, Continuity or Change: U.S. Defense and Foreign Policy under the Next Administration
- On May. 19, The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
"Connecting Asia: Prospects for India-Japan Partnership"
- On Apr. 15, Syrian Conflicts and Turkish Response: Foreign Policy, Refugees and Security
- On Apr. 7, The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
"Is Government Dead? - The Future of Governance -"
- On March 23, "A View on World Economy 2016"
-A Lecture by Dr. Adam S. Posen, President of the Peterson Institute for International Economics-
- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Cordially Invites You to Attend:“2016 U.S. Presidential Election and the Future of American Politics”
- On February 19th, “Political Leadership and Diversity - Global Trends and Japan's Path to Take”
- The Sasakawa Middle East and Islam Fund Presents:On November 26, “The Role of Iran in Combating Terrorism and Extremism in the Middle East”