- On September 27, A Lecture by Alok Sharma MP, the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Minister for Asia and the Pacific)
“International Cooperation: UK and Japan”
- On Oct. 3 “Sexual Violence and Protection of Women’s Rights under Armed Conflict”
- 【Rescheduled】On Sept. 30,
"Enhancing Self-Reliance and Fisheries Diplomacy of Pacific Island Nations"
- On Sep. 16 Invitation to a Film Screening Event (16 September, 2016) "Understanding Today’s Middle East through a Documentary Film"
- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation Cordially Invites You to Attend:On Aug 31, "The 2016 U.S. Presidential Election and U.S.-Japan Relations"
- On Aug 24, "Prospects for the China-Europe Relationship and Global Implications"
- On July 20, The Nobel Peace Prize (2015) Laureate "The Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet" ~Power of Dialogue - Civil Society and Bottom-up Democracy Building~
- A Panel Discussion co-organized by The Sasakawa Peace Foundation and Sasakawa USAOn May 18, Continuity or Change: U.S. Defense and Foreign Policy under the Next Administration
- On May. 19, The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
"Connecting Asia: Prospects for India-Japan Partnership"
- On Apr. 15, Syrian Conflicts and Turkish Response: Foreign Policy, Refugees and Security