- On Dec. 13, The Lecture Series by Asian Opinion Leaders
Social Innovation in the Islamic World
- Dompet Dhuafa's Challenges as a Muslim Philanthropic Organization in Indonesia -
- A Panel Discussion co-organized by The Sasakawa Peace Foundation and the U.S.-Japan Council12/８ “Diversity in Leadership: The Journey of Asian American State Legislators”
- Hosted by the Global Frontier Fund24th, 25th Nov. The World Forum for Muslim Democrats
- On Dec. 6-7 The 2nd General Meeting of the Islands and Oceans Net
- hosted by The Sasakawa Middle East Islam FundOn Nov. 11, Invitation to a seminar on "New Geopolitics of the Middle East and Turkey" (11 November, 2016)
- Seminar hosted by The Sasakawa Pacific Island Nations FundOn Oct. 26, "The New Pacific Diplomacy and Japan"
- A Panel Discussion co-organized by The Sasakawa Peace Foundation and Sasakawa USA“East Asia's Maritime Challenges: Overview of the Current Situation”
- On Oct. 28, "Asian Refugee Protection: Possibility and Challenge"
- [Invitation to the Panel Discussion]On Oct. 25, "2016 U.S. Presidential Election and Democracy" ～Populism, New Generation and Political Discontents～
- On September 27, A Lecture by Alok Sharma MP, the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Minister for Asia and the Pacific)
“International Cooperation: UK and Japan”